Policy for personal data
To write posts or comment in this Support Portal you need to enter your name and your e-mail address. Your e-mail address is never shown to other public visitors of the Support Portal.
By posting in this Support Portal you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The name you enter is shown together with your post.
- You provide your e-mail address to Fatshark AB for them to store and use in compliance to Swedish law.
- Fatshark AB may contact you using your e-mail address.
- Fatshark AB stores your IP-address to be able to troubleshoot and to stop abuse.
- Fatshark AB may, for internal use only, use your provided name and e-mail address to lookup information in private databases (such as internal CRM systems or other databases available to the company).
- Fatshark AB is obligated to never sell or in any other way distribute your e-mail address, or any information retrieved using it, to any third party without your written permission. Your posts can be public documents according to Swedish law (2009:400). In these cases your email address, when requested, may be disclosed to a third party.
- To post a post or comment in the Support Portal, you agree that Fatshark AB stores your personal information (name, email and IP address) for a maximum of three (3) years.
If you want to have your information deleted from this Support Portal, you can report your post or comment by clicking the icon with the warning sign. Explain why you want the information to be deleted, and an editor will soon remove the info.
As a user of this Support Portal you accept that topics you post may be publicly available and could be read by any visitor to the forum.
For content that is published in this Support Portal the following guidelines apply:
- Individuals that wish to remove or call attention to inappropriate content do so by reporting it using the link that is found right below each topic and comment.
- We always remove inappropriate content. Such content include, but is not limited to, racist posts, pornography, threats or offensive comments to other people and commercial content. We also ask you to avoid the use of profane language.
- We also remove content in some cases where it is obviously not relevant to the Support Portal in which it was posted.
- This Support Portal is subject to Swedish law and any content that violates this law will be removed immediately.